If you do running or other sports, you’ve probably seen someone wearing a plastic ring and wondered what that was about. I take off my wedding ring to run. For one thing, my hands swell when I run and then I can’t get my wedding ring off my finger.
After trying Karma rings for myself, I have some feedback for you.
- It’s an interchangeable ring. In my set the base color was white and then I had 3 different color bands that I could swap on the base ring.
- I liked that I didn’t have to worry about where to put my valuable wedding ring. I could put my hands in anything and wasn’t concerned with it slipping off my finger or getting dirty since I could easily rinse it off.
- These rings are versatile. You could use each color band to represent an achievement in either your personal or your sport of choice. Let’s say you are training to do a full marathon. You probably worked out a training plan to get you there. You probably started running 5K’s, then 10K’s, etc. until you were able to run a full marathon. Each color band could in this example represent one of those levels of achievement.
- Karma rings are not heavy and it didn’t bother me. If a ring or bracelet bothers me, that’s all I’ll focus on and it will drive me crazy. Not with Karma rings. I would put on my Karma ring and forget I had it on.
- I liked the nice tin case the rings come in. It makes them look fancy, which makes a good gift container.
Want to give it a try? Use promo code: BibRave33 for a 33% discount.
Interested in getting discount to races like Hot Chocolate, Rock N Roll, and many others? Check out my race and products discount page by clicking here.