- Zucchini Noodles
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Soy Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Minced Ginger
- Olive Oil
1. Spiralize a few zucchinis using a spiralizer.
You can also buy a package of zucchinis already spiralized at Whole Foods, but if you are going to continually spiralize vegetables, it’s better to buy a spiralizer. Link to one here.
2. Pour approximately 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Once warm, add the zucchini noodles.
3. Toss noodles until they are soft.
4. Add some minced ginger to taste. Continue to toss the noodles so that the flavor integrates evenly.
5. Add a little of both soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to the pan.
6. Continue to toss until fully cooked.
If your kids hate the taste of vegetables, this is a great way to hide the flavor.
Serve the zucchini noodles by themselves or with a side of salmon or chicken.