2. Candy Melts in a Light Brown Color
3. One pipping bag
4. A spatula
1. Fill in pipping bag half-way with the candy melts.
2. Place it in the microwave. I gave it 1 minute. I squeezed the contents to make sure they were mixing in together, and then I gave it another minute.
3. Secure the end of the pipping bag with a knot or tie.
4. Cut off the tip of the pipping bag and start filling out the mold cavities. I had to refill my pipping bag twice in order to fill all the cavities.
5. Use a spatula or blunt knife to scrap the top of the mold. This will will disperse the extra chocolate and give it a smoother bottom.
6. Place the mold in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes until it has completely cooled down and become solid.
7. Take out of the fridge. Place the mold upside down onto a plate. One by one carefully push the cavity out. The silicon mold makes this a lot easier than hard plastic.
Use any type of chocolate you prefer: white, milk, dark. For a specific holiday or for a birthday party use either colored chocolate in the themed colors or use white chocolate and food coloring.
Eat it as a chocolate snack or as a cupcake topper.