Pillsbury Spring Funfetti Mix
Frosting of your choice. I went with chocolate.
Cupcake pan and foil cups
Wilton piping tip 2A
Copy of bunny ear template
Chocolate candy melts in desired color
- Once the cupcake has cooled down, use the Wilton 2A tip to apply the frosting on the cupcake.
- Using the template of the ear, put a piece of freezer paper over it with the glossy side up.
- Melt half a bag of the chocolate melts in the microwave.
- Pipe the melted chocolate onto the freezer paper by following the template outline that is underneath.
- Move the freezer paper each time to create a new ear.
- While cool, add any sprinkles or additional add-ons to the ears.
- Wait for the chocolate to harden and cool.
- Place the ears into the cupcake.