- Roses mold
- Walton Candy Melts Green
- Walton Candy Melts Red
- Lollipop Sticks
- Piping bags
I bought my materials at Joann’s. Teacher’s get a free 15% discount card. If you’re a teacher and don’t have one yet, you can get it here.
For being the first time I’ve ever tried this, it turned out better than I expected.
- Fill have a bag with green candy melts.
- Fill have a bag with red candy melts.
- Microwave the two bags. I put it in for 2 minutes in 1 minute intervals.
- Cut the tip of the piping bag off of both bags.
- Slowly squeeze the chocolate into the molds.
- Put the lollipop stick in.
- Put the batch in the refrigerator to cool.
- After about 10 minutes take the chocolate out. The back will look glossy. That’s when you know they are ready.
- Slowly pull out the pieces.