- Four-day cruises Carnival Paradise will depart from Tampa, Florida on June 29, July 13, August 24, September 7 and 21, and October 5 and 19, 2017 as well as May 3, 2018 and include a daytime and overnight visit to Havana.
Day 1: Depart from Tampa, FL 4pm
Day 2: Havana, Cuba. Arrive at 11:30am. Overnight stay.
Day 3: Havana, Cuba. Depart at 6:30am.
Day 4: Fun Day at Sea
Day 5: Arrive in Tampa at 8am
- Five-day voyages will depart August 14 and 28, September 25 and October 9, 2017, and include a daytime and overnight visit to Havana, as well as a stop in either Cozumel or Key West.
- Guests will be able to choose from a range of exciting shore excursion experiences that showcase Cuba’s vibrant culture and majestic beauty, along with the island’s warm and friendly people and centuries-old architectural landmarks.
- The visits to Havana comply with regulations of the U.S. Department of Treasury that permit travel operators to transport approved travelers to Cuba to engage in activities as defined by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- A passport is required for all guests cruising to Cuba.
For travel ideas and deals, visit us at http://sweettravelgroup.mtravel.com/cruises